TAKES YOU TO: San José and Pacific Coast or Atlantic Beaches
Day 1:WELCOME TO COSTA RICA.
When you land at San José’s Juan Santamaría international airport, our own affable, bilingual driver will meet you at the arrivals gate and take you to Colours Oasis hotel, the focal point of your six-day, five-night vacation package. What’s left of the day is yours to spend as you like: hang out at Colours, and then relish the rich gay-friendly night life of San José. Some spots you might want to check out: La Avispa Discotheque, Bochinche, Club Oh and Puchos Night Club. Our front desk will point you in the right direction.
Day 2: MANUEL ANTONIO ( or other beach area)
After breakfast, you will be taken by private Shuttle Bus to Manuel Antonio Beach, just under three hours away. Manuel Antonio is Costa Rica’s most visited gay destination after San José, with gay-owned and gay-friendly hotels, bars, restaurants and lovely pristine beaches. Overnight at gay or gay-friendly hotel. The afternoon and evening are yours to enjoy as you wish. Again you’ll have to look after your own lunch and dinner.
Day 3: MANUEL ANTONIO TOUR (or local tour when at other beach area)
Choose a tour that turns you on! Customize your vacation with an optional tour, but we have to know in advance to make a reservation. Here are some of the tours available for Manuel Antonio**.
- Savegre River Rafting ($98)
- Naranjo River rafting ($79)
- Manuel Antonio Park Nature Walk ($50)
- Canopy Safari ($75)
- Sunset Sail ($75)
- Mangrove Kayaking ($65)
- Isla Damas Mangrove by Boat ($65)
- Mountain Horseback riding ($65)
- ATV FourTrax Adventure ($95)
**THIS IS AN EXTRA CHARGE. Or if nothing takes your fancy, just relax and explore on your own. The evening is yours to enjoy as you wish. You’ll have to look after your own lunch and dinner.
Day 4: MANUEL ANTONIO or other beach
This is a free day, or you can select another optional tours from the above list.
Day 5: MANUEL ANTONIO or other & SAN JOSE
Enjoy a free morning in Manuel Antonio. Get in a few morning hours at the beach. After lunch, the Shuttle Bus will pick you up and take you back to Hotel Colours Oasis Resort. You will be there before dinner. What’s left of the day is yours to spend as you like: hang out at Colours for a while, enjoy a drink at our bar, take an optional dinner at our local Media Naranja Restaurant and then relish the rich gay-friendly night life of San José.
Day 6: FAREWELL (FOR NOW) TO COSTA RICA.
Our driver will take you to Juan Santamaría international airport in time for you to board your return flight. We hope you had an enjoyable vacation. Hope to see you here again.
- Rates are based on double occupancy in Standard Rooms at selected hotels. Upgrades and Single Supplements are available. Please ask for details and prices.
- All land transfers (except airport transfers) are by Shuttle Bus.
- You can upgrade your package with a Car Rental. Ask us for a price.
Upgrade the package with Private Transfers between hotels. As us for a price.
- For packages arranged during Christmas, New Year and Easter Weeks, there will be at least a 10% extra charge above the regular rate. PLEASE BOOK EARLY FOR THESE PRIME TRAVEL PERIODS.
- All rates include taxes.
- No last-minute changes allowed once the program is confirmed and the clients begin the trip.