TAKES YOU TO: San José and Manuel Antonio or other Beaches
Day 1: WELCOME TO COSTA RICA
When you land at San José’s Juan Santamaría international airport, our own affable, bilingual driver will meet you at the arrivals gate and take you to Colours Oasis hotel, the focal point of your eight-day, seven-night vacation package. What’s left of the day is yours to spend as you like: hang out at Colours, and then relish the rich gay-friendly night life of San José. Some spots you might want to check out: La Avispa Discotheque, Bochinche, Club Oh and Puchos Night Club. Our front desk will point you in the right direction.
DAY 2. FREE DAY IN SAN JOSE
Choose a tour that turns you on! Customize your vacation with an optional tour, but we have to know in advance to make a reservation. Here are some of the tours available*.
- San Jose City Tour ($38)
- Pacuare River Rafting ($100)
- Arenal Volcano & Baldi Hot Springs ($95)
- Arenal Volcano & The Springs ($105)
- Arenal Volcano & Tabacon Hot Springs ($116)
- Poas Volcano & La Paz Waterfall Gardens ($92)
- Poas Volcano & Sarchi Oxcart Factory ($70)
- Irazu Volcano & Orosi Valley ($76)
- Coffee Tour ($55)
- Adventure combo ($105)
- Canopy San Luis ($81)
- Tortuga Island in Deluxe Catamaran ($120)
Or don’t do anything organized at all: hang out at Colours’ pool and exercise room, explore the immediate area, walk through more interesting areas of San José such as 19th century Barrio Amón. Have lunch and dinner at our restaurant. That evening you might want to hit some of the spots you didn’t make the night before, or go back to the place that really turned you on.
Day 3. MANUEL ANTONIO or other Pacific Coast or Atlantic/Caribbean Beach
After breakfast at Colours, you will be taken by private Shuttle Bus to a gay-friendly hotel on Manuel Antonio Beach, just under three hours away. Manuel Antonio is one of Costa Rica’s most visited gay destination after San José, with gay-owned and gay-friendly hotels, bars, restaurants and lovely pristine beaches. The afternoon and evening are yours to enjoy as you wish. Again you’ll have to look after your own lunch and dinner.
Day 4. MANUEL ANTONIO TOUR or local tours when at other beach area
Choose a tour that turns you on! Customize your vacation with an optional tour, but we have to know in advance to make a reservation. Here are some of the tours available for Manuel Antonio***.
- Savegre River Rafting ($98)
- Naranjo River rafting ($79)
- Manuel Antonio Park Nature Walk ($50)
- Canopy Safari ($75)
- Sunset Sail ($75)
- Mangrove Kayaking ($65)
- Isla Damas Mangrove by Boat ($65)
- Mountain Horseback riding ($65)
- ATV FourTrax Adventure ($95)
***THIS IS AN EXTRA CHARGE. Or if nothing takes your fancy, just relax and explore on your own. The evening is yours to enjoy as you wish. You’ll have to look after your own lunch and dinner.
Day 5: MANUEL ANTONIO or other beach
This day is yours to spend as you please. Hang out, enjoy the beach, explore on your own, or take another tour of the above list. You’ll have to look after your own lunches and dinners.
Day 6: MANUEL ANTONIO or other & SAN JOSE
Enjoy a free morning in Manuel Antonio. Get in a few morning hours at the beach. After lunch, the Shuttle Bus will pick you up and take you back to Colours. You will be there before dinner. What’s left of the day is yours to spend as you like: hang out at Colours for a while, enjoy a drink at our bar, take an optional dinner at our local Triangle Colours Restaurant and then relish the rich gay-friendly night life of San José.
Day 7: DAY IN SAN JOSE & FAREWELL DINNER
The day is all yours to do as you wish. Take one of the above San José tours that you just can’t miss while you are here, lounge around the hotel pool, use the exercise room, or see something of the city. Tonight there will be a great ‘farewell’ dinner at our restaurant included.
Day 8: FAREWELL (FOR NOW) TO COSTA RICA. Our driver will take you to Juan Santamaría international airport in time for you to board your return flight. We hope you had an enjoyable vacation. Hope to see you here again.
- Rates are based on double occupancy in Standard Rooms at selected hotels. Upgrades and Single Supplements are available. Please ask for details and prices.
- All land transfers (except airport transfers) are by Shuttle Bus.
- You can upgrade your package with a Car Rental. Ask us for a price.
Upgrade the package with Private Transfers between hotels. As us for a price.
- For packages arranged during Christmas, New Year and Easter Weeks, there will be at least a 10% extra charge above the regular rate. PLEASE BOOK EARLY FOR THESE PRIME TRAVEL PERIODS.
- All rates include taxes.
- No last-minute changes allowed once the program is confirmed and the clients begin the trip.